After marriage as you grow in your relationship with your spouse, friendships will change but they still play an important part in strengthening your marriage. Finding guy friends that will support you but still call you out on your "stuff" when needed will help you to see life issues from another perspective and help you to become the husband, fathers and leaders you are meant to be. Join host Jerrad Lopes and his best friends Josiah and Casey as they discuss the importance of guy friendships, what they look like when you’re married and how those friendships can work to strengthen your marriage
Host: Jerrad Lopes
Guests: Josiah and Casey, best friends of Jerrad.
Mentioned during the episode:
· Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action
Connect with Dad Tired:
· To subscribe on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe.
· Leave an iTunes review, this lets us and others know what you think and increases the chance that other dads will find us.
· Like and Follow Dad Tired on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for updates.
· Join our Dad Tired closed Facebook group for men who are trying to figure out how to be better disciples, husbands, fathers, and men.
Show notes provided by Dad Tired contributor Jared Meade.