Life can be hard, trials come more often than we wish they did and often we feel like giving up. Whether it’s difficulties in marriage, sickness or addiction the enemy is always trying to find ways to destroy. As Christian men, we are called to persevere, to step up and sacrifice our lives for our family, just as Christ did for us. Join host Jerrad Lopes as he shares his heart about living a sacrificial life, fighting for your family, stepping out in faith and asking God to lead us to a place where we rely solely on Him. If you find yourself at the crossroad of running from the hardships of life or staying the course you'll want to hear this episode. Your heart wants more and God is waiting to give it to you.
Host: Jerrad Lopes
Mentioned during the episode:
· Stop Behaving: a gospel-centered devotional for men
Connect with Dad Tired:
· To subscribe on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe.
· Leave an iTunes review, this lets us and others know what you think and increases the chance that other dads will find us.
· Like and Follow Dad Tired on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for updates.
· Join our Dad Tired closed Facebook group for men who are trying to figure out how to be better disciples, husbands, fathers, and men.
Show notes provided by Dad Tired contributor Jared Meade.