In this weeks episode, host Jerrad Lopes takes questions from husbands and dads about how to follow Jesus in the everyday stuff of life. Listeners questions range from disciplining children and how to keep intimacy alive with a busy schedule to combating sexual temptation while away from your wife and what Christian resources are available for husbands and dads working in law enforcement. This is your opportunity to gain valuable insight into some of these topics and hear the heart of a few of your fellow Dad Tired community members.
Host: Jerrad Lopes
Mentioned during the episode:
· Stop Behaving: a gospel-centered devotional for me
· Anchor FM App
Connect with Dad Tired:
· To subscribe on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe.
· Leave an iTunes review, this lets us and others know what you think and increases the chance that other dads will find us.
· Like and Follow Dad Tired on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for updates.
· Join our Dad Tired closed Facebook group for men who are trying to figure out how to be better disciples, husbands, fathers, and men.
Show notes provided by Dad Tired contributor Jared Meade.