Jesus wasn't distracted. One of the greatest gifts you can give your wife and kids is the gift of your undivided attention. But how do you do that in 2017, in a world full of distractions?
Life have you distracted? Finding it hard to give your family the attention they deserve? This week's episodes will lay out practical, easy to incorporate, methods to help you fight distraction and be fully engaged in every aspect of your life. Join host Jerrad Lopes as he discusses the connection between our belief in God and your everyday conduct while challenging you to bless your family with the greatest gift of all — the gift of your presence and undivided attention.
Host: Jerrad Lopes
Mentioned during the episode:
· Stop Behaving: a gospel-centered devotional for men
· Anchor FM App
Connect with Dad Tired:
· To subscribe on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe.
· Leave an iTunes review, this lets us and others know what you think and increases the chance that other dads will find us.
· Like and Follow Dad Tired on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for updates.
· Join our Dad Tired closed Facebook group for men who are trying to figure out how to be better disciples, husbands, fathers, and men.
Show notes provided by Dad Tired contributor Jared Meade.