Have you ever questioned your purpose as a parent? Do you ever feel unable to be the parent God wants you to be? Join host Jerrad Lopes and Pastor Paul David Tripp, as they discuss topics ranging from parenting the heart instead of behavior to the peace that comes from realizing that God calls parents not because they are able but because He is able. This weeks episode will give you a new perspective on your role as a parent and a greater understanding of the fact that it's not about what you want for your children, it's about what God wants for them. This is an interview you won't want to miss and you are definitely going to want to take notes!
Host: Jerrad Lopes
Guest: Paul David Tripp, a pastor, author and conference speaker. He is the president of Paul Tripp Ministries and works to connect the transforming power of Jesus Christ to everyday life.
Mentioned during the episode:
· Parenting: 14 Gospel Principles That Can Radically Change Your Family
· Parenting Conference Live Stream
· Enter code DadTired at checkout and receive 5% off
Connect with Dad Tired:
· To subscribe on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe.
· Leave an iTunes review, this lets us and others know what you think and increases the chance that other dads will find us.
· Like and Follow Dad Tired on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for updates.
· Join our Dad Tired closed Facebook group for men who are trying to figure out how to be better disciples, husbands, fathers, and men.
Show notes provided by Dad Tired contributor Jared Meade.