Since the day that Adam and Eve walked out of the garden of Eden man has been searching for joy, satisfaction, identity, and hope in something other than God. While as Christians we may not be filling the pain of our lives with the "big sins" of sex, drugs, or alcohol getting our sense of satisfaction in anything outside of God means we are still living in our flesh. Join host Jerrad Lopes as he discusses coping and misplaced satisfaction, what for many Christian can be a blind spot. You'll walk away from this weeks episode challenged to check your heart and encouraged to dig deeper in your relationship with Christ.
Host: Jerrad Lopes
Mentioned during the episode:
· Parenting Conference Live Stream
· Enter code DadTired at checkout and receive 5% off
Connect with Dad Tired:
· To subscribe on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe.
· Leave an iTunes review, this lets us and others know what you think and increases the chance that other dads will find us.
· Like and Follow Dad Tired on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for updates.
· Join our Dad Tired closed Facebook group for men who are trying to figure out how to be better disciples, husbands, fathers, and men.
Show notes provided by Dad Tired contributor Jared Meade.