This week join host Jerrad Lopes in a conversation with New York Times bestselling author Jefferson Bethke as they discuss topics ranging from this generations distorted view of love, the destructiveness of pornography, and cultivating your garden. If you have heard of or watched Jefferson's viral video, Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus you'll definitely want to take the time to listen to this episode and get to know the man and his heart for Jesus, just a little bit better.
Host: Jerrad Lopes
Guest: Jefferson Bethke
Mentioned during the episode
· Stop Behaving: a gospel-centered devotional for men
· Love that Lasts by Jefferson and Alyssa Bethke
· Love that Lasts Podcast
Connect with Dad Tired:
· To subscribe on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe.
· Leave an iTunes review, this lets us and others know what you think and increases the chance that other dads will find us.
· Like and Follow Dad Tired on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for updates.
· Join our Dad Tired closed Facebook group for men who are trying to figure out how to be better disciples, husbands, fathers, and men.
Show notes provided by Dad Tired contributor Jared Meade.