Most people don't have a problem starting — they start dozens of things. It's finishing that's the problem. While a desire to have ambitious goals is honorable, a goal that is too aggressive is a recipe for failure. Join host Jerrad Lopes as he interviews New York Time's Best-Selling Author, Jon Acuff to talk about what it looks like to be a man that finishes what he starts by setting a more measured pace. Whether you find yourself being to ambitions or frozen in inaction due to perfectionism, this weeks episode has something to help us all.
Host: Jerrad Lopes
Guest: Jon Acuff, Jon Acuff is the New York Times Bestselling author of six books including his most recent, Finish: Give yourself the gift of done.
Mentioned during the episode:
· Stop Behaving: A Gospel-Centered Devotional for Men
· Finish: Give yourself the gift of done
Connect with Dad Tired:
· To subscribe on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe.
· Leave an iTunes review, this lets us and others know what you think and increases the chance that other dads will find us.
· Like and Follow Dad Tired on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for updates.
· Join our Dad Tired closed Facebook group for men who are trying to figure out how to be better disciples, husbands, fathers, and men.
Show notes provided by Dad Tired contributor Jared Meade.