As men, we are called to be the spiritual leaders of our homes but most of us don't feel confident in that role. At times this lack of confidence creates a paradox in our lives as we desperately want to be the best husbands we can and our wives so desperately want us to lead our families towards Jesus and our uncertainty causes inaction. This week, join host Jerrad Lopes as he discussed what it means to be a spiritual leader and how that leadership must come from deep within our hearts, not simply from behavior.
Mentioned during the episode
· Stop Behaving: a gospel-centered devotional for men
Resources To Lead Your Family Well
Connect with Dad Tired:
· To subscribe on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe.
· Leave an iTunes review, this lets us and others know what you think and increases the chance that other dads will find us.
· Like and Follow Dad Tired on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for updates.
· Join our Dad Tired closed Facebook group for men who are trying to figure out how to be better disciples, husbands, fathers, and men.
Show notes provided by Dad Tired contributor Jared Meade.