Work, finances, family dynamics, and life circumstances — our actions and choices contribute to the success and failures of these areas and others of life but often things happen outside of our control. As men, we strive for control and when we feel that control slipping from our fingers, it begins a fire within us that left unchecked, evolves into an inferno of anger. Join host Jerrad Lopes this week as he recounts his own experience with losing control and how he has come to understand that God allows these situations to show us where we need to grow and rely on his grace and mercy.
Host: Jerrad Lopes
Mentioned during the episode
· Stop Behaving: a gospel-centered devotional for men
Connect with Dad Tired:
· To subscribe on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe.
· Leave an iTunes review, this lets us and others know what you think and increases the chance that other dads will find us.
· Like and Follow Dad Tired on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for updates.
· Join our Dad Tired closed Facebook group for men who are trying to figure out how to be better disciples, husbands, fathers, and men.
Show notes provided by Dad Tired contributor Jared Meade.