Episode 82: The Butterfly Effect
One word or phrase, that's all it takes to change the course of someone's life. Scripture tells us that the tongue holds the power of life and death, how are you using that power? Your words of encouragement or discouragement can spur those around you towards Christ or further away from Him and you have a responsibility to use your words to edify. Join host Jerrad Lopes as he discusses a man's need to spur his friends in their accomplishments and how that need can be used for the Kingdom of God. This week episode will challenge you to think deeply about the effect your words have on those around you and how the words of others affect you.
Host: Jerrad Lopes
Mentioned during the episode
· Stop Behaving: a gospel-centered devotional for men
Connect with Dad Tired:
· To subscribe on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe.
· Leave an iTunes review, this lets us and others know what you think and increases the chance that other dads will find us.
· Like and Follow Dad Tired on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for updates.
· Join our Dad Tired closed Facebook group for men who are trying to figure out how to be better disciples, husbands, fathers, and men.
Show notes provided by Dad Tired contributor Jared Meade.